Wednesday 25 March 2009

Diets

I have decided to go on a diet (another one) and loose some of this excess weight i am carrying around.  Have decided to try the cambridge diet and see how it goes, i went and collected my supplements from the counsellor who went through everything with me and i think am ready to do this.  I will start on monday and see how it goes. I am determined this type as i want to change myself and get the confidence to do the things i feel i could not do becoz of my weight.  I am doing it for my health and also to be vain, i wanna fit into that dress in my wardrobe that i havent worn for about 2 yrs, i wanna wear that jeans in my closet that i absolutely adore.  well, will see how it goes from monday, GOOD LUCK TO ME AND WILL KEEP YOU POSTED. 

No comments:

Post a Comment